20060718

Assignments de listenamento 17 de julio

1. Midlake - Roscoe - this would probably fit on my listening assignments from 1981 as well. Yes, I was -1 at that point. Traces of Paul McCartney, a bit of beck-ish-ness. a ton of flaming lips on their other tracks.

2. Rogue Wave - Catform - simply put, this band writes really great songs. pretty important in the scheme of things. for this, I am thankful.

3. The Scourge of the Seas - Water Wings - lazy and lackidaisical, we're channelling solo Ben Gibbard on this occasion. A nice mood piece.

4. Keane - Leaving So Soon - this record is coming around on me. i still think it's full of cheddar, but there are definitely some gems. great pre-chorus on this one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/1831.html or http://indexmachine.info/1677.html

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home