20080503

Eat. Sleep. Folk.



It's sunny enough outside to show some Flight of the Conchords love. I know I'm the only blogger on the web who likes them, possibly their only fan on the planet...yeah.

Has press coverage of these two New Zealanders reached a saturation point? I say no, mostly because every article I find has a new photo shoot with endlessly classic poses and costumes. I could look at articles like these indefinitely.

FOTC's new self-titled record debuted at #3 on the Soundscan/Neilson list, making it the highest-debuting comedy album of all-time. So give it a chance. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's not good.

"My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment, I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant."

Listen:
Ladies of the World
Foux Du Fafa
[from Flight of the Conchords|buy]

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss K said...

MOAR FotC. MOAR. Can you ever get enough of them, errr, NO.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home