20070223

Rosie and Sufjan


It's friday. TGIF. Etc, etc, etc. It's brisk outside and I wish I had a fire. Possibly some marshmallows. A Bearskin rug. Etc, etc, etc. I wish I had Rosie Thomas and Sufjan Stevens sitting on beanbags and playing this tender duet, the sounds lightly bouncing off the corners of the room. Obviously I wish I lived in a big lodge with a huge moose head above the fireplace. Some sturdy wood and leather furniture. Some afghans thrown about. Etc, etc, etc.

Listen:
Rosie Thomas w/ Sufjan Stevens - Say Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger moi said...

Hi there.
Just to let you know, your links to play the music never work :(

HTML not found is the sad reality of my navigation towards hearing beautiful sounds :(

I follow your links via youtube. Shhh. Don't tell anyone.

12:16 PM  
Blogger drewcif said...

Hi!

Sorry about your experience here! Do you realize this post is almost two years old? It's nearly impossible to host anything that long, and the site has a disclaimer at the top saying songs are only hosted for a week. Pretty standard and much more legal that way also. The blog itself is currently in hiatus anyway, so all the links to actual songs should be dead. I've been twittering recently at www.twitter.com/lineslineslines if you want to stay on the good music pulse.

Thanks for stopping by!

Drew

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home