20080414

Listening Assignments 4.14.08


1. Stateless - Bloodstream - I think I might have inhaled you. I can feel you behind my eyes. You've gotten into my bloodstream. I can feel you floating in me. Similar to this very song. [from Stateless|buy]

2. MGMT - Electric Feel - A new friend's muxtape reminded me that I never got around to writing anything about this hip-stuttering synth-glam gem. [from Oracular Spectacular|buy]

3. The Grand Archives - Miniature Birds - Whistling imbues spring/summer, does it not? I feel like floating down a river on a banana, rocking this on the earbuds. Trouble fades into the background. [from Grand Archives|buy]

4. Kassin+2 - Ya Ya Ya - Quick! What's the Brazilian word for "sunshine"? If you're clueless, this song will serve as adequate substitute. [from Futurism (out 5.13)|buy]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home