20080511

Mom-agranates


It's Mom's day! Grandmother's Day! Girl's day in general! Hug a girl! Make her feel special! Hug yourself if you're a girl! Look at baby pics of yourself with your mom! Make her some dinner! Rub her shoulders! For free!

Listen:
The Winston Jazz Routine - Grandmother's Glow - I will stop at nothing until I post every song from this album at some point in my life. It's truly one of the most beautiful things I've ever listened to. [from Sospiri|buy]
Drew Worden/Said the Lion - Falling Slowly - My talented pal Lindsay and I recorded this cover for her mom, because it's one of her favorite songs and she cried when we played it live. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova won an Oscar for it, and deservedly so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Love your version of Falling Slowly. I get excited every time it comes on my iPod at work.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really wonderful! Raise your hopeful voice!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home