20061222

Mark Kozelek is alive.


I've been sitting on this album for a few weeks, waiting for a day when it felt right. I haven't seen much about it online since its release, probably because it's a pretty rare and limited edition record. Mark Kozelek has a voice you'll never get tired of. It'll remind you of the faceless narrator of your dreams. It'll make you miss things you never knew you forgot about. Today is kind of gray, the kind that makes you wish for snow, Christmas is just around the corner, and I wish I had a small fireplace to curl up next to. I'd put this record on, stare into the black behind the flames and get lost someplace neither here, nor there. Thanks, Mark.

Listen:
Carry Me, Ohio
Moorestown
Salvador Sanchez
[from Little Drummer Boy:Live|buy]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was exactly what I needed after the living headache that was today. Thanks.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home