20080118

Another Bag of Items...

In honor (and because of) my new Seagate FreeAgent 320gb external hard drive, there will be no music today (I'm in the midst of transferring all my music files to it, a grueling 4 hour process). There will, however, be a list of things that float my boat, including said hard drive.

1. Instant classic video interview of an Aussie kid who threw a huge party while his parents were out of town. His glasses are famous.



2. Cherry. Chocolate. Diet. Dr. Pepper. It's money.


3. If you pre-order the new Chris Walla LP, you get instant access to 3 bonus tracks. Earlier versions of two album tracks ("Sing Again" and "Our Plans, Collapsing") and one unreleased track ("Like a Spark").


4. La Fin Du Monde: my favorite beer of the moment.


5. Lagunitas Brown Shugga: my second-favorite beer of the moment.


6. And while we're on the tasty subject. You can buy hard-to-find beer online @ beeronthewall.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home