20080126

I still love you SSLYBY.


Don't have long today, as I'm playing in my high school's Alumni Basketball game as part of Homecoming weekend, then driving to Nag's Head for the evening.

But, as a token of my love, and thank you to the cutting edge individuals over at Stereogum, I present to you the newest track from Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin's upcoming record Pershing (out 4.8). Their catchy and endearing indie pop is only getting better with age.

"She could make your tongue stick to the sun."

Listen:
Glue Girls
Half-Awake (Deb)
[from Pershing|info]

1 Comments:

Blogger drewcif said...

In my haste to get this post done and my butt out the door I neglected to mention the following...

The new SSLYBY out Ben Kweller's Ben Kweller.

Capiche?

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home