20090122

Linesthroughlines goes Twittering


www.twitter.com/lineslineslines

I finally got a twitter account and I think it'll fill this void I've been feeling since my faith in Blogger began to sink. I'll be posting songs there (and I'm fairly sure I can pull it off since it's not a searchable database), along with some terse prose about the mentioned songs (140 character max, including the web address). But you'll be able to hear what I'm listening to, to download it, to follow the progress of the blog, and to read other random tidbits that come to mind.

Let's have some fun with this.

www.twitter.com/lineslineslines


bookmark it (or follow it if you're a member yourself.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks... i was missing your tunes.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home