20090122

Still over it...

You may not have noticed, but my top 60 songs of 2008 post was reinstated following my successful appeal of the DMCA takedown notice Blogger received. There never was anything illegal about it in the first place, so it's not a surprise, but the ordeal provided the crux for the motivation to make a change in how I'm doing things around here. But still, I won, and it sure felt good. And I don't have "the solution" yet, so I was prepared to ease back into some music writing here while all the pieces fell into place...

...and then I got an e-mail two days ago informing me that yet another post had received a notice and been taken down. This particular post was from November...0f 2007. Well over a year old, the original post for my first all-covers mixtape Blankets V.1. Every link on the post had long-since expired, making absolutely nothing about the post even potentially copyright-infringing. And yet it's gone anyway. So we're back at square one. Blogger is dead to me.

But there is new life ahead...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

runescape power levelingClearly about the changes between Death Knight, please visit a the wow-lvl website specialized in selling wow gold. runescape goldwarcraft gold Items. runescape goldThey are able to provide a world of warcraft gold service at first time when it came out. runescape accountsand wow gold service. The price of Buy Wow Gold for the two new races is as the same as the original races. It is an unimaginable price. We are sure that you will get a satisfaction with our outstanding wow powerleveling service. welcome to www.wow-lvl.com Compared with other wow gold suppliers, we are in advantage of selling the cheapest wow gold.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home