20061119

Shapiro is not alone.


I'm a musician, talented in my own right. I like what I do, other people seem to as well, and it's honestly an honor when people clap their hands. But I can say this: I'm constantly in awe of the talent my friends possess. It blows me away that people like The House Floor, So Many Dynamos, Mae, The Rebel Yell, Far-Less, and today's band Shapiro know my name. The mutual admiration society is a blessed place. These boys hail from Harrisonburg, VA, but probably not for long. Their Ben Folds meets the Beatles meets The Postal Service meets the Flaming Lips style of rock is infectious and inspiring. I've seen entire audiences converted by their energy and chemistry. For you VA natives, they are playing with Anathallo in Charlottesville on Nov 29th.

Listen:
Prelude
I Do
[from You Are Alone EP|buy]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home