20070715

Oh, It Is Love



This has been in the pipes for awhile, but I finally cranked out a final version of "Oh, it is Love." Give it to your crush and see what happens. Thank me later. "The Heartbreak List" will probably be the next mix, hopefully next week sometime. Give that one to your ex. What fun!

1. Field Music - Pretty
2. Ray LaMontagne - Hold You In My Arms
3. Hellogoodbye - Oh, It Is Love [mp3]
4. Hayden - All In One Move
5. Iron & Wine - Love and Some Verses
6. Chris Thile - The Wrong Idea
7. Tom Waits - I'm Crazy 'bout My Baby
8. Yann Tiersen - Guilty
9. Gregory Page - Love Made Me Drunk
10. Sam Cooke - Nothing Can Change This Love
11. The Beach Boys - I Was Made to Love Her
12. Gotye - Learnalilgivinanlovin
13. Stevie Wonder - Love Having You Around
14. Brett Dennen - She's Mine
15. Sondre Lerche - (I Wanna) Call it Love
16. Ross Rice - Miss July [mp3]
17. Beck - Girl
18. The Spill Canvas - This is for Keeps [mp3]
19. Copeland - Take My Breath Away
20. Gael Garcia Bernal - If You Rescue Me

[download] (zip)

1 Comments:

Blogger PT said...

i love the list--is there any way i can still download it?? the file expired. :(

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home