20071128

Moving Links with Jose

1.

2. I'm moving out by Friday. Therefore, I don't have time to scour the intertubes for new ear candy. But I do possess an inordinate amount of it myself, so I just typed "move" into my iTunes search. Jose fits the bill. What a great album.

Listen:
Jose Gonzalez - Slow Moves
[from Veneer|buy]

3. Kevin Barnes (of Montreal) wrote this totally hot essay on selling out.

"Are you a sell out? Yes. Don't let it bother you though, cause apparently I am also a sell out, and so are your parents and everyone you've ever known. The only way to avoid selling out is to live like a savage all alone in the wilderness. The moment you attempt to live within the confines of a social order, you become a sell out. Once you attempt to coexist you sell out. If that's true, then selling out is a good thing. It is an important thing. If we didn't do it, we'd be fucked, quite literally, by everyone bigger than us physically who found us fuckable..."

4. This awesome Flickr photoset of Portland, OR. One of my favorite places on the planet.

5. 2 Guys, 1 Cup. Amazing video of John Mayer parodying one of the grossest videos of all time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss K said...

ah man.. i.. i never imagined that john mayer had a sense of humor. at least not about stupid disgusting internet fads. althogh, dating jessica simpson maybe he had to have one.

that's.. wow. XD

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home